Ceramitec 2018 – Mantec Showcases its Ceramic Manufacturing Expertise
Preparations are well underway for Mantec’s participation in the Ceramitec exhibition in Munich in April 2018.
The Mantec stand is positioned in the area that showcases high temperature products, thermal processing and technical ceramics and the company’s display will fall under two headings:
Kiln & Furnace Products
- Temperature control (world-renowned Bullers Rings & Bullers Process Control Discs)
- Ultra-lightweight refractory products using Mantec’s unique Ultralite technology (high temperature refractory insulation, monolithics, insulating firebricks etc.)
- Filtration (Star-Sep ceramic membranes, ceramic substrates, ceramic filters, filter housings, Puremet ceramic metal pour filters)
- Aeration & diffusion (fine bubble diffusion, ceramic diffusers, EPDM membrane diffusers)
- Fluidisation (porous ceramic tiles).
“Our display at Ceramitec – one of the world’s most important events for the sector – will demonstrate our extensive ceramic manufacturing expertise, our deep technical knowledge and our wide-ranging know-how, ” commented global sales manager Adrian Wake. “Our main aim at this triennial event is to present the full depth of Mantec’s complete product range.”
The breadth of Mantec’s product range enables the company to offer high performance products for a number of key global manufacturing segments. In ceramics these include brick & roof tile, sanitaryware, tableware and technical ceramics. Elsewhere, Mantec remains an important supplier to the aerospace, defence, wastewater treatment, filtration, petrochemical, botanicals and electronics industries.
Ceramitec takes place in Munich from 10 – 13 April 2018 and Mantec Technical Ceramics will exhibit on Stand 314 in Hall A5. If you wish to arrange a meeting in advance then please just e-mail Adrian Wake at email@example.com